Argentina

Argentina is a soccer team they have a good player ,and name is Lionel Messi he is one of the best soccer players in history next Cristiano ronaldo but i like Lionel messi he is because there not out of the world cup but Portugal,Brazil,Costa rica,Germany,England,Canada,Spain,Belgium,Netherlands,Saudi Arabia,Mexico,Poland,Italy,France,Greece are out. I am so happy Messi won the cup against France i think Mbappe  is upset he lost and did not get the 2022 world cup in Qatar maybe next year but ronaldo is not going to be able to play next year because of his age, but hopefully Mbappe is going to win next year if he can because Argentina won because of penalty kicks and there goal tender Emiliano  martinez did a little dance after winning the cup i was kinda disappointed after they lost to Saudi arabia 2-1 I was like “how did they lose they are one of the best team ever” then I also said “I bet if Madonna was still on the team they would win” but unfortunately he is no longer here same with Pele who was another good player for Brazil he is also not here.